- Updated On:
- September 21, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Quatremain & Co – The Estate Agent present a fantastic opportunity to buy this 3 bedroom end of terrace NEW BUILD family home with the added benefit of assisted purchase via the London HELP TO BUY Scheme.
This property is ideal for a young family as it boasts 3 good sized bedrooms and a further ‘occasional’ loft room that would be an ideal home work space or indeed playroom for children. Other benefits include a first floor fully tiled bathroom, downstairs W/C, living room and good size kitchen dining room.
FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD the property is a blank canvass that is simply waiting for a family to make it their own. The kitchen dining room has dual aspect double glazed windows and doors and a vaulted ceiling with further glazing which makes this space a bright and airy room for those rushed morning breakfasts before the school run (Nelmes Primary school which is rated as Excellent by Ofsted is located under half a mile away).
- Brand New Home with 10 Year Warranty via Buildzone
- Help to Buy Registered Development – Reg No – NP11126
- First Time Buyers – Buy With Only 5% Deposit
- 3 Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Finished to High Standard Throughout
- Contemporary First Floor Bathroom
- Sleek Kitchen with Island Breakfast Bar
- 0.4 Miles to Nelmes Primary – Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Approx. 1.4 Miles to Emerson Park Train Station